If you’re looking for Chartered Accountants with a commitment to business growth, we at Rajani & Co are the accountancy firm for you.
Five reasons to choose Rajani & Co
- Our experience: Since 1998 we have helped a range of small to medium sized businesses achieve their financial goals and watch their aspirations flourish into reality.
- Our ethos: We take pride in saving you time, effort and money in order to help boost your business profitability. We become your very own in-house business advisory team with all the qualities you want to see in your accountants: professional, flexible, hands-on, understanding and reasonable.
- Our approach: We see beyond just the numbers to combine accountancy with actionable business. We want to help you make the informed and timely decisions required to grow your business. Your business is an extension of you and your family, therefore we ensure our advice is individual to you and your family.
- Our range of services: Whether you need support for year-end accounts, book-keeping, taxation and payroll or require financial management advice to make your money work for you – we can help steer your business in the right direction.
- Our team: You will love working with us. We are friendly, approachable, and helpful; always having our clients’ best interest at heart. We have a solid team of grounded people that have years of experience dealing with many different aspects of financial business life, whether it is a VAT enquiry or a tax inspection or a business plan we will support you through the process.
Our directors have a wealth of experience advising and assisting businesses of all sizes from start-ups to corporations. Our business growth expertise particularly comes into play with companies wanting to grow.
Our Core every day services include:
- Budgets, cash flow and business plans.
- Monthly book-keeping.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Payroll, RTI and auto-enrolment.
- Year End accounts preparation and compliance work.
- Financial planning – preparing business plans to help clients get finance on track.
- Training and setting up accounting systems.
- Tax planning and advice.
- Tax compliance for Corporation Tax and Personal Tax.
- Business valuations – for clients who are looking to sell.
The world of business, finance and taxation are governed by complex and constantly changing laws and regulations, and it is our job as your accountants to keep you up-to-date and explain what you need to know before you need to know it.
We pride ourselves on making our advice accountancy jargon free – we make our financial solutions practical and provide timely training so you can achieve efficiency, tax savings and increased profits.
At Rajani & Co we are Xero-accredited and you can speak to our Xero Certified Advisors with confidence about the business accounting software.
Looking to build a better business?
Every business is different and we spend time getting under the skin of your organisation, in order to become your integrated finance team who can deliver your exact accountancy requirements.
We treat all clients as individuals as we seek to break down the business barrier and help you understand that accountants are just people who are really good with figures.
We offer financial and business advice to individuals, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Our client base spans several different industries including retail, landowners, distribution and trades. While we work with a variety of industries, following referrals our team has developed a wealth of knowledge in the following niche sectors:
- Franchised businesses, particularly Subway
- Health and fitness
For further information about how we can help you, please call 01933 276 327 today to set up an appointment or alternatively fill in our contact form.