Pension Auto-Enrolment is a new law which requires your company to enrol all eligible workers into a workplace pension scheme. If you are an employer, your auto-enrolment staging date will fall between October 1st 2012 and April 1st 2017.
It is called automatic enrolment because it is automatic for your staff – they don't have to do anything to be enrolled into your pension scheme, but it is not automatic for you!
Auto-enrolment will affect every business in the UK so even if you already pay contributions into a pension scheme for your staff, you still need to check if it is suitable for automatic enrolment.
During this time period you must have a reporting system in place for the Pension’s regulator to assess and ensure you are meeting the legislative requirements.
We can help you calculate your pension contributions as well as direct you to a suitable advisor and support you throughout the process.
Why should Pension Auto-Enrolment matter?
As we’re living longer, we’re working for longer and there is more pressure on public pensions. The government has taken the steps to ensure that we can spend our retirements in comfort, without financial worries.
If your business fails to comply with the new regulations, you’ll be faced with severe fines. This can all be avoided by following the new Pension Scheme.
We ensure that your company and your employees are protected – all you have to do is get in touch today.
How can Rajani & Co help?
We work in partnership with very experienced providers who will guide you through every aspect of Pension Auto-Enrolment to:
- Show you the most cost effective and simple way to implement the scheme in your business.
- Calculate the cost to your business of Pension Auto-Enrolment for the future.
- Assess your employees’ eligibility and your obligations to them.
- Review your current arrangements and recommend a qualifying scheme for your company and employees.
- Help you explain the scheme to your workforce so they get the right information.
- Register your scheme with the Pensions Regulator and manage your records.
Contact us today to discover how we can help you budget for the additional cost of auto-enrolment. Please call 01933 276 327 today to set up an appointment or alternatively fill in our contact form.